Welcome to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
The walk departs directly from the Eco Gallery with a comprehensive array of Australian rainforest flora and fauna displays.
The walk takes approximately 45 minutes at a leisurely pace, when pausing to view the many points of interest and information along the way.
The entire walk totals 1.5 kms and is a combination of forest floor trails, 300 metres of high-tech steel bridges through the highest points of the upper canopy, and a 40 metre cantilever bridge that soars a breathtaking 30 metres above the creek and rainforest below.
At the Centre you will find
The Walk information
- Walk at your own pace – not accompanied by a guide.
- Flat-soled footwear advised.
- Suitable for larger-wheeled strollers (keep in mind there are some steps).
- Wheelchair access directly from the Centre (first Skywalk bridge only).
- Bookings are not required, except for larger groups.